AML & AI - The Critical role of Management
Join IOB and Professor Cal Muckley (UCD) for this FREE event on AML and AI and the critical role of management.
This three hour event will cover:
- Money Laundering (definition, description, measurement)
- Consequences of Money Laundering: Humanitarian and Economic
- Perspective of a Financial Institution
- Needle in a haystack dilemma: Placement, Layering and Integration
- What is a machine learning informed alert model?
- Management and performance evaluation: Holding machine learning deployment to account.
- Machine Learning to detect Money Laundering; Does it work in industry?
- Practitioners’ views on Machine Learning in AML
- Case Study: Ethics
||AML & AI - The Critical role of Management
||Wednesday, 28th July, 2021
||Professor Cal Muckley, UCD
09:00 – 12:00 Seminar
||2 Hours LCOI, FCOI (Compliance), FCOI (Ethics) and CFCPP