If you are already a member of ACOI, you can renew your membership by simply logging into your ACOI account using your username (email address on ACOI account) and password. After logging in, click your name on the top right of the screen to access your ACOI account where you can then click the 'Renew Now' button. Membership payments can be made online by credit / debit card or by electronic funds transfer or by direct debit.
Become an ACOI Member
The ACOI membership year is from 1 August – 31 July.
How to Register and become a member of ACOI
To register online, click the 'Join Now' below and fill out the form. To complete the registration process, you will need to provide credit / debit card details.
Benefits when becoming an ACOI Member
Enclosed in the attached link is a summary of the exclusive benefits available to all ACOI Members.
For ALL MEMBERS - current ACOI members who wish to renew their membership should log in with their username (email) and password, click on 'their name' and when brought to your account page, click 'Renew Now' to renew your membership.
ACOI offer 4 variations of member categories:
- of ACOI is open to those who interested in regulatory matters.
- is open to those who have successfully completed the academic programmes offered to ACOI members by our academic partners, the Institute of Banking, IOB a recognised college of University College Dublin and by Dublin City University, DCU. The current academic programmes offered by our academic partners are: Professional Certificate in Compliance; Professional Diploma in Compliance; MSc in Compliance; Professional Certificate in Data Protection; Professional Certificate in Financial Crime Prevention; MA in Ethics, Corporate Responsibility stream.
- is open to those who have successfully completed one of the above academic programmes for which ACOI offers a professional designation. ACOI currently offers the following professional designations: LCOI to the Professional Diploma in Compliance, PDC. CDPO, Certified Data Protection Officer on successful completion of Professional Certificate in Data Protection ; CFCPP, Certified Financial Crime Prevention Practitioner on successful completion of Professional Certificate in Financial Crime Prevention. The take up of an ACOI designation requires members to meet ongoing continuing professional development requirements.
- is awarded to those who have successfully completed the MSc in Compliance or the MA in Ethics (Corporate Responsibility) (both – Level 9 qualifications on the National Framework of Qualifications) and who undertake to meet ongoing continuing professional development requirements.
- is awarded to persons by reason of their position or experience or their eminence in regulatory compliance or business ethics.
The membership subscription for the first year can be paid by cheque or credit card. The fee is €150.
The membership renewal fee (1 August – 31 July) is €150 for Affiliate/Ordinary Members & €250 for Designate Members
For assistance, please contact the ACOI office by phone at 01-779 0200 or email to email@example.com with subject title of 'Membership Query'.
To download the Terms and Conditions of Membership, please CLICK HERE.