All new members, those interested in regulatory matters, those currently undergoing one of our educational courses or those who have successfully gained the Certificate in Compliance
- Members who have successfully completed one of the following educational courses but have not yet taken up the relevant designation
Professional Diploma in Compliance; Professional Certificate in Data Protection; Professional Certificate in Financial Crime Prevention; MSc in Compliance; MA in Ethics
- Successful graduates of one of our ACOI academic programmes and who have formally taken up one of the following professional designations:
- LCOI - Professional Diploma in Compliance
CDPO - Professional Certificate in Data Protection
CFCPP - Professional Certificate in Financial Crime Prevention.
The ACOI designation requires members to maintain their annual ACOI membership and also meet ongoing continuing professional development (CPD) requirements.
- is awarded to those who have successfully completed the MSc in Compliance or the MA in Ethics (Corporate Responsibility) (both – Level 9 qualifications on the National Framework of Qualifications) and have formally applied to take up the relevant designation.
This designation requires members to maintain their annual ACOI membership and also meet ongoing continuing professional development (CPD) requirements
- is awarded to persons by reason of their position or experience or their eminence in regulatory compliance or business ethics.