- All new members, those interested in regulatory matters, those currently undergoing one of our educational courses or have successfully gained the Certificate in Compliance
Members who have successfully completed one of the following educational courses but have not yet taken up their designation. Professional Diploma in Compliance; Professional Certificate in Data Protection; Professional Certificate in Financial Crime Prevention; MSc in Compliance; MA in Ethics
Any member who has successfully completed one our educational courses and who have formally taken up one of the following professional designations:
- LCOI - Professional Diploma in Compliance
- CDPO - Professional Certificate in Data Protection
- CFCPP - Professional Certificate in Financial Crime Prevention
- The ACOI designation requires members to maintain their annual ACOI membership and also meet ongoing continuing professional development (CPD) requirements.
The FCOI is awarded to those who have successfully completed the MSc in Compliance or the MA in Ethics (Corporate Responsibility) (both – Level 9 qualifications on the National Framework of Qualifications) and have formally applied to take up the relevant designation.
This designation requires members to maintain their annual ACOI membership and also meet ongoing continuing professional development (CPD) requirements
Every year the Association hosts a graduation ceremony in December for all those who have successfully completed ACOI qualifications during the year and are eligible to take up their professional designation. This ritual and tradition is an important event as it expresses the values of the Association, putting the education and professional development of its members first. This celebration is a time to reflect on the sacrifices made, the knowledge acquired, friends made and to look forward to applying the knowledge and skills acquired to advance your own professional practice.