This webinar will be Funds specific.
We are delighted to have Laura Wadding, Geoffrey Cheasty, Steve O'Donovan, Eoin O'Reilly and Neil Redmond of Deloitte deliver a webinar on the topics of digital AML, managing risk, cyber threat intelligence, cyber security and the proposed EU-wide approach to AML supervision and how all of these impact the Funds Sector.
- The use of digital AML for fund investors – risks and controls
- Managing Fraud Risk in Transfer Agency during the Covid-19 Crisis
- Cyber Threat Intelligence for firms operating in the sector – Defend and Recover
- Cyber Security – our perspective on the Dear CEO Letter to Asset Managers
- Proposed EU-wide approach to AML supervision and its potential impact on the Funds Sector
||Cyber and Financial Crime in the Funds Sector
||Wednesday, 20th May, 2020
||Laura Wadding - Partner, Risk Advisory
Geoffrey Cheasty - Senior Manager, Risk Advisory
Neil Redmond - Senior Manager, Cyber Security
Steve O'Donovan - Manager, Risk Advisory
Eoin O'Reilly - Director
||13:00 – 14:00
||Member €25, Non-member €35