Integrity at Work Week 2020
Transparency International Ireland is hosting ‘Integrity at Work Week’, a series of online events taking place from 23 - 27 November.
Integrity at Work Week will focus on the theme of ‘Ethics in the Workplace: New Challenges and Opportunities for Employers’.
Over the course of ten panel sessions, interviews and keynote addresses, participants will gain insights and practical strategies to foster an ethical culture in the workplace.
This is a unique opportunity to engage with expert speakers from a range of sectors including:
Garda Commissioner Drew Harris
- Ed Sibley, Deputy Governor, Central Bank
- Emmet Whelan, Partner, ByrneWallace
- Rosarii Mannion, HR Leader and Practitioner
- Leo Martin, Founder and Director, GoodCorporation
- Mark Chambers, Associate Director, Institute of Business Ethics
- Muel Kaptein, Professor of Business Ethics and Integrity Management, RSM Erasmus University Rotterdam
Sessions will be both live and pre-recorded with a 'listen back' option for any session you miss.
Book here as a member of the Association of Compliance Officers in Ireland and get a 10% discount using this code: ACOI
If you would prefer to pay by invoice, please contact Niamh O' Connor - email@example.com.