CLICK HERE TO VIEW ACOIs MEMBER BENEFITS STATEMENT
As the financial services sector continues to undergo significant regulatory change, the need for knowledgeable and competent compliance professionals has never been greater. The ACOI is doing its part as the only body to provide the full range of qualifications which are essential for professionals committed to meeting these new regulatory challenges.
As a member, you will benefit from the following:
- Access to a range of university accredited qualifications that relate directly to your career.
- A comprehensive programme of accredited continual professional development (CPD).
- Access to a range of events which are designed to act as a lead indicator to future regulatory initiatives.
- Access to a growing repository of knowledge tools and resources at www.ACOI.ie.
- Electronic dissemination of key regulatory updates with informed commentary from highly experienced senior industry professionals.
- Formal and informal opportunities to network with other professionals, compliance service providers, recruiters and the various regulators.
- The opportunity to contribute to the collective compliance agenda by joining one of the various work groups or committees that form the ACOI.
- The support of senior industry professionals, who through the ACOI Board, promote the profession of the compliance officer with both regulators and firms, as well as the value of your professional qualifications to these stakeholders.
- A membership and benefits card, entitling ACOI members to discounts in over 600 stores.
Your employer will benefit from your membership of the ACOI in the following ways:
- The opportunity to up-skill employees, thereby increasing the capability of employees while catering to their development needs.
- Accredited proof that employees meet the Fitness & Probity standards required of compliance roles by the Central Bank of Ireland.
- Evidence of the employer’s commitment to promoting the highest standards of compliance practice within its organisation.
- The opportunity to bench mark a firm’s compliance process against that of other firms in similar space through the network of professionals within the ACOI.
The ACOI is constantly reviewing its services to ensure that it provides maximum value to its members and other stakeholders, and so you can look forward to many new initiatives over the coming months.